3.01.2007

Update

Why does it always seem to be my turn to clean the bathroom? My friend Hilary comments that it seems to be continually on my mind and I feel haunted with equal frequency. Its one of those facts of grown up life I suppose.
Last night I was up late writing an article about recycling. My editor gave it to me Monday and I had only two days to write it. The fault lays with me though - I suggested it to her not realizing the deadline for the April issue was...NOW...but recycling is such a great topic that I didn't mind writting it - just the time in my day (already squeezed tight) that it required. A hazard of having more than one job I suppose.

My boss at Belhaven was out of the office for the first three days of the week - normally that means quiet productivity, but for some strange reason there was a chaotic flurry and I can't quite put my finger on what I did or what was needed. Construction was also taking place overhead as they finally built the "wall" separating my office from my boss's, all the way to the ceiling - now I won't be able to hear every word he says. I'm not sure if that's good or bad ;-].

There was supposed to be thunderstorms last night and today - but alas - they all skipped me and I was very VERY sad. I love storms - I think the weather purposefully taunted me and then thwarted me. pout...pout....

Tonight I go chill with my brother. I have another article due that I must work on - papers to grade for a Bible class, a book to read for sunday school, another book to read for, long story, and essays to write for graduate school.

Graduate school. I'll tell you more later. I'll just end with this note. I love you and miss you. -never settle-

2 comments:

Randy E. said...

I'm back! My apologies for taking so long between posts, but I just got my Internet set up in the new place today.

Samantha said...

I love you, too! (And that makes THREE birthday parties, how crazy is that?)