4.30.2007

Wait

Patience has never been a strong point of mine. I am having to wait on something and I do not know what the outcome will be. So I both have to practice patience and work on not being wrapped up in this - so that - whatever the outcome, I will be okay. It's the same struggle of constantly giving myself to God (see free).

I am learning also, that I must constantly give other people to God as well; when they frustrate me or do not grow or act as I would wish. When someone I loves becomes unpleasant or sinful, I cannot change them, I must step back and give them to God. As my Sunday school teacher put it, "There is no plan B." This has implications for so many relationships in my life - especially strained ones. Living out trust in God is an incredible endeavor with incredible results.

No comments: