1.30.2009

A fluffy post

If I had unlimited funds (which I don't), I would shop at Anthropologie. Their catalogue alone is enough to inspire me - it is so well designed. And it spurs my random dreams of designing clothes. :-) But frankly, I have so many random dreams of designing so much that I hardly put stock into any of them. Just a glimpse here and there. The most I'm casually hoping for is perhaps one day owning a shirt or two from them. Yes, this is a very fluffy post, but hey - it's Friday .:-)













4 comments:

amy said...

a fluffy response for a fluffy friday post - i love anthropologie, too, but can very rarely justify buying anything there, unless it's tiny and on sale. i love going into the store, though (even though i don't really like shopping). i always find myself thinking, "that's a ridiculous price - i could make one of those!" but then i usually don't make one of whatever it is...

Kate said...

Do you sew?! =) I could teach you if you don't! Hehe, move to Kansas and become a designer! =)

Bethany Bassett said...

Mmm, unlimited funds and Anthropologie... It's great daydream material. :)

Anonymous said...

cute!!!!