1.19.2010

wish list

I know Christmas is over but since each new year inspires dreams, here's a corresponding wish-list:



My childhood memories are proliferated with hanging loads of laundry outside to dry. Being outside was the best part: swatting summer honey bees, rescuing fistfuls of shirts from a sudden spring thunderstorm, and taking turns warming our wintry hands under the dryer vet before reaching again for the clothespines (I don't know why we didn't have gloves? or why the dryer was running while we were hanging up clothes...).

I'm a bad photographer. I miss analogue. Perhaps this little beauty could solve two problems with one click.

The Stylish Dress book (written entirely in Japanese) is full of easy and pretty patterns and is taking the u.s. sewing blogger world by storm. A hard-to-find copy was spotted on etsy. I'm not linking to it - back off, it's mine... someday. :]

No comments: