My mother likes to make home made gifts. This is nice but practicality is often hit or miss. For my birthday, she made me this coffee cozie and I love it! First, it’s so useful. Second, it’s unique. Third, it’s easy to tell which cup is mine. Fourth, it’s a great conversation starter. Barista’s almost always comment on it. Students who visit my office make a remark and strangers vocally admire it. How funny! Something so small and simple (and so cheaply found at etsy.com) causes such a stir! I’m not trying to be really green (which people tend to assume), I just like the personalization of having your own mug and this is a fine substitute when I buy coffee. Also, my mother made it and what a better way to be a good daughter than to use something your mother made you :D.
(driving back from New Mexico: the view out the window is actually pretty sweet)

1 comment:
I crocheted one and Christopher uses it daily! I'm glad you have the opportunity to be a good daughter.
Post a Comment