
...but I seem to always be asking it.
Why does it seem that when I feel ready to change and move on that God keeps me put.
Why is it that when I'm least ready - He sends me.
This boy's name is Alex. He's about to be adopted, only he doesn't know it yet :-)
never settle. - love sj-
5 comments:
That's cool. But I have a question, whose adopting him?
A family here in Jackson, MS.
The Ukranians are too poor. It is extremely rare for a family there to adopt.
:-)btw hi Leslie!
can you e-mail me your address for my christmas card list?!
Hey, Jo! I'm still around and about - just updated my site. All's well (more or less) in this little part of the world. :)
In response to the post: Of course there's no way any of us could even begin to guess what God's got in store. But will we quit worrying and trust God in spite of our lack of insight?
God just likes messing around with our heads, I suppose!
Whoops. I've been sick and then there's been Christmas, so this was the first time I've been to your blog.
That's so cool. Did you have a hand in matching the family and the boy?
Post a Comment