
"You and me could never hide
too busy walking out of stride
take one, two, three and four or five
people talking keeps us alive"
I played in a flag-football tournament this weekend and though we won :-] I'm really sore. Its been four years since I last played football. I miss it.
"If I could open my arms and span the length of the Isle of Manhatten
I'd bring it to where you are, making a lake of the East river and Hudson
If I could open my mouth, wide enough for a marching band to march out
They would make your name sing and bend through alleys and bounce off all the buildings."
too busy walking out of stride
take one, two, three and four or five
people talking keeps us alive"
I played in a flag-football tournament this weekend and though we won :-] I'm really sore. Its been four years since I last played football. I miss it.
"If I could open my arms and span the length of the Isle of Manhatten
I'd bring it to where you are, making a lake of the East river and Hudson
If I could open my mouth, wide enough for a marching band to march out
They would make your name sing and bend through alleys and bounce off all the buildings."
3 comments:
And you probably also didn't have a team of trainers standing by waiting to fix your cramp...
Girls intramural football... now that was a sight to behold, especially when it involved girls who didn't know a football from a foosball. I swear that the ambulance came to the girls' games more than it did to the guys' games. Remember that one season where a guy or girl went to the hospital EVERY single week of the intramural football season? I saw one guy get knocked out cold at my feet and start convulsing.
How did your team win when the QB wasn't involved in the huddles?
yay! intramurals! i miss them too... almost as much as theater.
mmm... death cab... haven't listened in very very long. and now, i think i shall. ;)
also, i miss you!
Post a Comment