I think I'm all wedding-d out. I didn't think it was possible but perhaps the cramps in my foot from dancing are telling me more than I realize :-]. Can I take a sabbatical from weddings? It's almost like an addiction, going to them, being in them, helping with them, playing the piano for them, organizing them. I can't say no. I think I'm developing a love-hate relationship with weddings. Every wedding is such a beautiful experience in and of itself but everything surrounding the wedding is exhausting, insane, and a whirlwind of emotions and tasks. If I ever get to the point where I'm supposed to have one myself - I may just go to the courthouse! :-]
3 comments:
Sarah Jo - have you watched 27 Dresses yet? I'm giggling because I feel like I am reading Jane's blog.... LOL!
How I agree. Every time I go to a wedding, I think, "Aw. How sweet!" But then I interact with people as they prepare for it, and my eyes roll backward as a nausea rolls through my stomach, and I think, "Elope? It's not out of style still."
leslie - i haven't seen 27 dresses but i rented it last night (on the advise of many friends)
nathan - so true!
Post a Comment