9.16.2008

not the meaning of life

Watching: Penelope: a strangely delightful movie with a normal humanistic undertone.
Miss Pettigrew lives for a day: good movie but not for mixed company.

Reading: The Universe Next Door: excellent summary of various religious worldviews.
The Pleasure of Finding things out: because I needed something light.
He that is spiritual: required reading for class, I'm suspending my opinion.
Poetry: Wordsworth is my current favorite.

Playing: The Well-Tempered Clavier I by Bach: practicing the piano is probably driving my roommate nuts.
Soccer: friday nights with a menagerie of international students (i was the only girl admist 15 guys!)

Speaking: Ethiopian: my roomie taught me how to say hello (tenesteleen!) and that's about as far as I've gotten :-]

Drinking: Chai and coffee and water but especially chai because, it's fall you know.

Listening: U2 The Atomic something or another :-]
Last of the Mohican's soundtrack
An excellent compilation of music/sermon snipits that Jason gave me.

Longing: to do more backpacking. sigh.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Oh, Sarah Jo, I love you and all your Sarah Joish things pursuits. I do want to come visit!