I'd love an old fashioned bike like those as well. It's kinda hard to justify it though when I have one, going on two kids and live in the suburbs of Oklahoma City. I'll just dream with both of you...
Girl, you need to come to NZ so that you can ride my Dutch style bike ( the black one). I don't have a basket yet...but someday, along with a cute set of saddle-bags *giggle*. I love riding my bike. I feel so sophisticated and stylish. D says I look like a queen when I ride. It is a lot more motivating to ride a bike when the bike is inspiring and "romantic". (now (thanks to the law) I wish I could find a "stylish" helmet. Is there even such a thing?)
3 comments:
I know how you feel. I've been in love with this bike for awhile now. Maybe one day...
I'd love an old fashioned bike like those as well. It's kinda hard to justify it though when I have one, going on two kids and live in the suburbs of Oklahoma City. I'll just dream with both of you...
Girl, you need to come to NZ so that you can ride my Dutch style bike ( the black one). I don't have a basket yet...but someday, along with a cute set of saddle-bags *giggle*. I love riding my bike. I feel so sophisticated and stylish. D says I look like a queen when I ride. It is a lot more motivating to ride a bike when the bike is inspiring and "romantic". (now (thanks to the law) I wish I could find a "stylish" helmet. Is there even such a thing?)
Post a Comment