I talked to Christina briefly and she helped me see that I am weary, overwhelmed and frustrated. I want to crawl into a hole and have everyone leave me alone but of course, there's much to do at work, restructuring, etc. and students to placate who are concerned about this or that. There is homework, there are commitments, there is life (groceries and cleaning and laundry). The weekend was wonderful and I enjoyed every minute of it but it did nothing to soothe the weariness that seeped into me from last week. I'm still tired and battle worn and frayed at the edges.
1 comment:
Just saw your comment about bread flour on my blag about cornbread... sorry for the delay! I am not certain of the differences between bread flour and regular unbleached. I use unbleached for everything and would think that the bread flour would work just fine in the recipe. Happy baking! It's one of my favorite things.
Post a Comment