I'm rather tired from my travels so I don't have much to say, just pictures. I had an amazing time catching up with old friends and wondered why I haven't done more to stay in touch - because I definitely was missing out on some awesomeness from awesome people.Becky was married outside on a scenic overlook. It was a beautiful wedding, not just because of the scenery but because of their love for each other and commitment to God. It was also a very fun wedding!
A
nd of course, you can't go to Colorado and not do some hiking! These fun friends and I tackled a modest trek of about 3 miles and though that may sound tame, there was quite a bit of elevation gain to challenge us. All in all, it was a very satisfying trip of spectacularness :-]. The three girls in the picture are some of the best pals I have.
nd of course, you can't go to Colorado and not do some hiking! These fun friends and I tackled a modest trek of about 3 miles and though that may sound tame, there was quite a bit of elevation gain to challenge us. All in all, it was a very satisfying trip of spectacularness :-]. The three girls in the picture are some of the best pals I have.
1 comment:
It looks like you all had a fantastic time! Just out of curiosity, how many weddings have you been to now? It's gotta break some record... ;)
Post a Comment