The sun is out so I’ve been spending more time doing and less time blogging. It’s nice :) Some of that doing includes re-arranging my entire kitchen shelf: a huge but useful contraption that holds all my pantry items and most of my cook/bake ware. The container store was quite helpful in the rearrangement. Things now look much nicer and are easier to reach. I was going to take before and after pictures but when I grabbed the camera it was dead and I couldn’t locate new batteries. Oh well. The project also included sweeping and mopping behind the stove. So much satisfaction comes from sitting at the table knowing all the hidden spaces in your kitchen are devoid of crumbs and dirt. With the refreshing feel came urges to bake so I whipped up some banana bread and peanut butter cookies.
BUT there’s alot more to be done in my kitchen. I’m following along with apartment therapy’s Kitchen Cure series full of good tips on organizing and cleaning. Time to banish all those spices you never use and donate those duplicate utensils and pans. I’ve already got a big bag slated for goodwill. Too bad I can’t manage to install some new flooring or paint my cupboards while I’m at it…
BUT there’s alot more to be done in my kitchen. I’m following along with apartment therapy’s Kitchen Cure series full of good tips on organizing and cleaning. Time to banish all those spices you never use and donate those duplicate utensils and pans. I’ve already got a big bag slated for goodwill. Too bad I can’t manage to install some new flooring or paint my cupboards while I’m at it…While the sun inspires my cleaning and organizing, it also inspires planting.

Welcome Spring! We like you! Please stay…
1 comment:
I've noticed you don't limit your musings to lunchtime, as the title of your blog suggests. Muse on, baby! I miss your baking!
Post a Comment