Fresh greens from my garden = yummy salad with spinach, lettuce, beet leaves, carrots, and beets.
I'm curious, did you just dice up the beats? C made a beat soup a few weeks ago, very good with sour cream in it.
yep! Beet leaves are a little bitter - so I wouldn't eat them on their own but with spinach (which is sweeter). The beet part we simply diced.
mmm, yummy! I love fresh veggies from my OWN garden!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm curious, did you just dice up the beats? C made a beat soup a few weeks ago, very good with sour cream in it.
yep! Beet leaves are a little bitter - so I wouldn't eat them on their own but with spinach (which is sweeter). The beet part we simply diced.
mmm, yummy! I love fresh veggies from my OWN garden!
Post a Comment