Life can get mundane sometimes.
I ran yesterday. The sky was gray streaked with blue and the wind was in my face; the air smelled fresh with a twinge of rain. So even though I hadn't run for awhile, I think I pulled out a whole mile :-]
I also danced around the kitchen singing made-up rap songs as loud as I could.
It helped.
I ran yesterday. The sky was gray streaked with blue and the wind was in my face; the air smelled fresh with a twinge of rain. So even though I hadn't run for awhile, I think I pulled out a whole mile :-]
I also danced around the kitchen singing made-up rap songs as loud as I could.
It helped.
2 comments:
I imagine you had some serious flow in ya to rap like a white girl from da hood - who cares if its gonna be understood. D*** I'm dancing here in this place, man I'm gonna need a jaaaail break. Hope I see eternal flow; hope I run a mile, yo; hope I enjoy my dinner, then... man oh, man, begin begin. Man oh, man, begin begin.
Yeah. My rapping sucks: yours was probably much better.
When are we here in Internetland going to hear one of your raps, mmm? ;) Oh, and yes, it absolutely does help. (The dancing, I mean. The rapping, uh, I canNOT do.)
Post a Comment