It's raining outside. I'm sleepy and uninspired. I came in today restless, weighted by the muggy gray. Now it's windy and cold and my restless has turned mushy.
I love working. I love creating. I love striving against a formidable opponent and progressing. But this is not work, it's not creating, it's not anything but shuffling paper across a wood vener surface. Without the infusion of challenge or purpose or beauty, I am drawn to the rain and in its steady drum lanquish for want of living.
Drum...drum...drum...
I love working. I love creating. I love striving against a formidable opponent and progressing. But this is not work, it's not creating, it's not anything but shuffling paper across a wood vener surface. Without the infusion of challenge or purpose or beauty, I am drawn to the rain and in its steady drum lanquish for want of living.
Drum...drum...drum...
No comments:
Post a Comment