8.19.2008

current project

http://www.barneys.com/Hidden%20Pocket%20Dress/22108.5372,default,sp.html?cgid=BARNE09&start=0&sz=1

Surely there's a way to replicate this dress without spending $950.00! Although - I am finding it difficult to locate a wool/silk blend fabric...
Also, I haven't been feeling well lately :-[

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Why is it that the cute stuff always costs the most? D. says it's because I just happen to have expensive taste =P I hope you find the right fabric (and a pattern to?), and sew up that cute little thing, then post pictures with you as the model.

And get better girl! You are not allowed to not feel well *wink* Hugs!

Kelly said...

Oh so cute! I hope you get better soon...you've got school soon, right?

Kate said...

No way! Who buys a dress for $950? That is insane! I have found fabrics online before that I can't find in stores.

Anonymous said...

1. $950.00!!???
2. Hope you feel better!!

Grl4God