10.14.2008

I'm it.

I don't normally do tags but Kelly Hellmuth tagged me and she is special. :-]

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

Six random things:
  1. I have large feet (size 10) so all those cute pointy shoes that are in style are off limits. They add at least two more inches to the length of my actual foot!
  2. I drink soda maybe three or four times a year. I just think the stuff is nasty and completely unheathly. Unfortunately/fortunately? I suspend this logic when it comes to coffee :-]
  3. Sometimes I write long research papers about things I'm thinking about or am interested in knowing and not because I was assigned to. And no one ever reads them. Eventually, I sometimes even delete them.
  4. I never polish my toe-nails and almost never my finger nails either. I just don't see the appeal. Plus it's too much work. Plus, polish on toe nails (at least on mine) seems a little gross.
  5. I really want to learn to cook with wine. But wine is intimidating (especially those LONG aisles of every imaginable kind at the uppity kroger where I shop (they also have live music!)). I know very few people who drink wine (I don't even really drink it) and even fewer people that know how to cook with it.
  6. Photography has always interested me and I love taking pictures of people. Unfortunately, I've never had a camera (once for a short time) and haven't had one in years. So I can't experiment or dabble - I have to be content to look at other's pictures and stay on the periphery of that artistic medium

There are not six people who reguarly read this blog (that I know of) and some of them wouldn't do a tag so this might be stretching it :-]. Hilary (or Trey - or both), Samantha, Eilidh, Caroline, Jill G., Randy.

8 comments:

Darius said...

I regularly read, but I don't do tages. :)

Darius said...

Oops, tags. I guess I don't do spell checking either some days.

Kelly said...

You need to come up to visit and we'll cook something with wine. I don't do it a lot, but oh, it makes SUCH a difference. If you want, I can email you some recipes. One tip for cooking with wine: don't waste money on the expensive stuff. The alcohol cooks away anyway. Buy either cheap wine or cooking wine to save yourself some money. (Some people may disagree with this, but you get the same basic taste without spending a lot of money.) Thanks for accepting the tag...I ignore them a lot myself, but this was an interesting one. I like learning random things about people. :) Also, save one of those research papers some time...I'd love to read one.

tank said...

I read regularly :)
Wow, there was a time back in high school that I didn't have any sodas for a couple years 'cause my running-obsessed friend told me I couldn't do it. But now I'm back to at least one and sometimes 2 a day! PLUS coffee!

tank said...

Well, if you ever need a quick break from the big city life, my horses and I are only about 1.5 hours north of DFW. You could bring a friend...we have 4 of them. 4 horses, not four friends. We have more friends BECAUSE we have horses ;)

tank said...

Well, I can't say for sure the next time I'll be in Dallas, but I MIGHT be in Richardson next Thursday...October 23, 5pm - LU Lady Jackets vs UTD (soccer) Richardson, TX. Isn't soccer your game of choice? I'm starting to feel like a comment spammer. It's great!

Mary said...

I regularly read your blog, but I'm glad to have avoided the tag ;)

-Mary Hellmuth

David and Becca W said...

Sarah Jo, I read your blog pretty regularly. =-) Until now, I've been a closet follower of your blog. You always write about interesting things in case you are wondering. Can I add you as a friend to my blog?
Becca Ward