That's one of the most inspirational couples in the world! I'm so amazed by them!
Love it!The dress is from J. Crew. I've been eyeing it for a while . . . but it's $98. It might be worth it, though. :)
Aren't they a wonderful couple? I love how she'll slap his butt while walking on campus, even though everyone can see it. :)
They are one of the most adorable couples ever!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's one of the most inspirational couples in the world! I'm so amazed by them!
Love it!
The dress is from J. Crew. I've been eyeing it for a while . . . but it's $98. It might be worth it, though. :)
Aren't they a wonderful couple? I love how she'll slap his butt while walking on campus, even though everyone can see it. :)
They are one of the most adorable couples ever!
Post a Comment